Primary Care Services from HealthCare Providers Nevada
Our primary care providers perform physicals on an annual and as-needed basis, providing you with vital touchpoints to assess and maximize your well-being.
Additional physical types:
- Sports Physicals
- Ensure that you or your child are cleared for organized athletic activity.
- Federal Aviation Administration and the Department of Transportation Physicals
- Completed within regulation standards to determine eligibility to operate specialized vehicles.
Wellness exams are designed as health checks and can help identify signs or symptoms of an underlying medical condition. It’s also an opportunity to make a plan to help keep you healthy.
Preventative care is vital to your well-being, and our providers and clinics offer a range of screenings and vaccinations, including:
- Pap smear and pelvic exam
- Colon cancer screening
- Bone density screening
- Breast cancer screening
- Osteoporosis screening
- Prostate cancer screening
- Blood pressure screening
- Cholesterol screening
- HPV vaccine
- Meningitis vaccine
- Tetanus diphtheria booster
- Shingles vaccine
- Pneumonia vaccine
- Flu vaccine
Primary Care Leadership
Dr. Byron Kilpatrick, Senior Medical Director
Primary Care Clinics
Address5230 Boulder Hwy, Suite 110, Las Vegas, NV 89122
Address1700 N. Buffalo Dr., Suite 100, Las Vegas, NV 89128
Address4275 S. Burnham Ave., Suite 255, Las Vegas, NV 89119
Address6170 N Durango Drive #130, Las Vegas, NV 89149