Why Choose Intermountain Healthcare for Pediatric Care?
Ailments can strike at any time. Luckily, our convenient hours help diagnose and treat anything that may come up.
We know how demanding your schedule can be. That’s why we provide extended weekday hours for your added convenience.
Taking care of your little ones isn’t a Monday through Friday job, so select locations stay open on weekends to ensure your kids’ needs are always met.
Care from Birth to 19 Years
We form relationships that last from birth to young adulthood to ensure both you and your child are getting consistent communication and compassionate care.
Baby Basics Classes
Complimentary parenting readiness classes are designed to instruct soon-to-be parents on topics such as feeding, sleeping, and safety.
Even common procedures such as circumcision require an expert’s touch for safety and accuracy, and our pediatricians are here to serve you and your child from the convenience of the office every step of the way.
Your newborn needs around-the-clock care which is why we are dedicated to providing you with convenient scheduling and services.
Pediatric Services from Intermountain Healthcare
We are committed to being there for you and your child to ensure optimum health and safety from birth to young adulthood. With multiple locations to serve you, our goal is to provide you with the most convenient, thorough and compassionate pediatric care possible.
- Wellness VisitsWe provide wellness visit options that fit your hectic schedule because we believe prevention is key to your child’s well-being.
- Sports PhysicalsKnowing the overall health and condition of your child before signing up for organized sports is important. Our in-depth sports physicals uncover any potential health problems before your child hits the field.
- ADHD/ADDPediatric specialists can help safely diagnose and manage conditions such as ADHD and ADD, ensuring your child has every chance to thrive.
- Immunizations and InjectionsOne of the most important aspects of your child’s health is the timely administration of immunization vaccines, such as the chickenpox vaccine. We provide all necessary vaccinations in-office and can work with you to responsibly space out when they are administered.
- Minor LacerationsOur providers are here to safely patch up and monitor every cut, scrape and bruise — no matter the cause.
Call 702-852-9000 or use our online request form to schedule your appointment today.
When Should I Take My Child to the Doctor?
Well Baby Exams
These visits typically include necessary vaccines, growth analysis, and development exams and should be performed in accordance to the following schedule:
2 & 4 weeks
Every 2 Months
Every 3 Months
Well Child Exams
We recommend well child exams each year for children 2 to 18 years old. The exams ensure that your child’s well-being is cared for during crucial life stages.
(Available up to 26 years old)
Meningococcal B Series administered
Our Pediatrics Leadership
Our Pediatrics Leadership
Dr. Prashant has worked in 4 states and 2 countries, serving both inpatient and outpatient pediatric patients. “Parents entrust our specialists with their children’s health— the goal is to practice in a manner that is worthy of that immense trust.”
Address6170 North Durango Drive #130, Las Vegas, NV 89149
Address5575 S Durango Drive, Suite 103, Las Vegas, NV 89113
Address2650 N. Tenaya Way, Suite 308, Las Vegas, NV 89128
Address1505 Wigwam Pkwy., Suite 230, Henderson, NV 89074