What is Telehealth: Connect with your Provider Virtually
Online scheduled video visits, or telehealth, is a great way to get help for many medical issues. While there are many things that can be done with a virtual visit, there are some things—like a full physical exam and medical testing—that can’t. In some situations, your provider might recommend scheduling an in-person visit for care.
How much will this visit cost?
There is no co-pay for a scheduled video visit. There is no cost to patients with Medicare Advantage. For patients with commercial insurance plans, a co-pay may be billed as determined by your insurance.
Make Your Video Visit a Success
- Find a quiet, private place to have your visit. This will help ensure that both you and your doctor can talk openly about your healthcare, and that you will be able to hear each other.
- Check whether you have a strong internet signal in that quiet, private place you found. If not, see if you can find something closer to your wireless router to ensure you have a strong enough signal for the appointment.
- You will receive a text message with a link to download the pMD app. Please be sure to click and download promptly.
- Please allow a 15-minute window for your appointment should your provider be a few minutes behind.
- For technical device issues, please contact the pMD app support line at 1-800-587-4989.
- For support issues or questions or to reschedule your visit, please reach out to our Telehealth Coordinator at 702-852-9207.
Online Video Visits Now Available
Contact us today to see if your next appointment is eligbile for an online video visit.
Now Offering Virtual Urgent Care for Established Patients
During the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, our commitment to providing safe, reliable ways to access care is more important than ever. Established Intermountain Healthcare patients in Nevada can now see an InstaCare provider via smartphone, tablet, or computer for same-day virtual symptom evaluation and treatment instead of going into a clinic. Your doctor will have access to your medical records to provide appropriate medical advice and medication for common medical conditions*, including:
- Arthritic pain
- Back pain
- Cold and flu
- Conjunctivitis or “pink eye”
* You may be asked to have an in-person visit if best practice or for patient safety.
- Insect bites
- Medication changes or maintenance refills
- Sinus/ear infections
- Sore throat
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
Urgent care, wherever you are.
Call 702.852.9050 to request a virtual InstaCare visit. Available 7 days a week, 7am-10pm.
Home Health Monitoring App
myGeneration Senior Clinic patients now have access to a free downloadable application to help detect coronavirus/COVID-19 related symptoms in your home to reduce the spread of the virus and save lives. The application, called Harmonize Health, is now available for both iPhone and Android devices.
To register, please click here.