Ask the right questions
If you already have Medicare coverage but feel your current plan may no longer meet your needs, now’s the best time to look at your options.
Here are a few factors for you and your caregivers to think about:
- Are you interested in finding a new healthcare provider?
- Has a recent health diagnosis made your current plan feel like it’s just “not enough” anymore?
- Has your list of prescription drugs increased or become too expensive?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, this is the time of year you can:
- Make changes to your plan
- Switch from original Medicare or Medicare supplement to a Medicare Advantage plan
You could be getting more of what you need, but don’t fully understand your options. Let’s be sure that’s not the case.
Does my plan fit my needs?
Over the past year, have your health needs changed?
2020 Accepted Insurance Plans
We’re here to help.
Choosing Medicare coverage can be confusing. Although HealthCare Partners Nevada is not an insurance plan, we can connect you with trusted resources who can help you determine the best coverage for you without bias.
Call 702.623.0183 to reach a HealthCare Partners Nevada team member for further assistance. It’s important that you have the right plan and the right doctor. We’re here to help make that happen.