Thoughtful senior clinic features ensure a safe, comfortable experience.
- Located in a standalone building on the first floor for a simple car-to-care transition.
- Comfortable waiting room furniture helps set the tone for a visit that is all about you.
- Automatic front entry doors, lower height countertops at the front desk, wide hallways, and oversized exam rooms are easy for wheelchair and walker users to navigate.
- Grab bars in bathrooms, vitals, and lab stations help you move through your visit safely.
- On-site care manager collaborates with you and your provider to ensure you understand your health conditions and have the tools and resources to follow your treatment plan.
- On-site lab draws so you can get essential screenings done in one visit, without having to make another appointment.
- Zero threshold doorways throughout for smooth entry and exit for wheelchair and walker users.
- Conversation tables in exam rooms provide space for connection and collaboration with members of your care team.
- On-site x-rays, pharmacy services, and call center so you can get back to feeling better, faster.
- Intermountain Primary Care and InstaCare located in the same building.