We'd love to meet you!
Living in Las Vegas
We offer competitive health and retirement benefits, as well as programs that help you advance your career. These include:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Annual paid time off
- Employer-paid Basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance coverage
- Company-paid basic short- and long-term disability (LTD)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings
- Wellness program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Clinician Program & Continuing Education Units (CEUs): Provides financial assistance to those eligible caregivers required by the state to have continuing education in order to maintain their license or certification.
Additional Benefits for Providers
- Short-and long-term financial incentive plans
- Flexible work environment with after-hours coverage
- CME days and stipend
- Licensure and certification reimbursement
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Leadership pathways
Learn More About Our Providers
Intermountain Healthcare, has been providing high quality physician-led, patient-centered care since 1996 in Nevada. We offer dynamic opportunities in both senior-focused medicine and family practice, for patients of all ages. Our myGeneration clinics in Nevada are dedicated exclusively to our senior patients. Our coordinated care model enables our clinicians to focus on care with team-based support that puts the patient first.
Advantages of our primary care provider program:
- Reasonable workloads
- Flexible hours
- Limited or no call
- Short- and long-term financial incentives
- Innovative programs, tools, and career paths
Specialty physicians are an integral part of our coordinated model of care. Our specialists work with primary care physicians to personalize disease management and care plans, provide comprehensive care for multiple and complex medical conditions, and offer holistic treatment and individualized attention. Intermountain Healthcare has a broad range of specialties in Nevada including:
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R)
- Women’s Health/OBGYN
At Intermountain Healthcare, our Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants are essential to the overall success of our organization and quality patient care. Advance your career with access to innovative patient resources and training. We offer a collaborative culture that fosters success and career growth. In fact, we launched a non-physician primary care fellowship in 2019 to help develop outstanding clinicians because we believe they will play a significant leadership role in improving the quality of life here in Southern Nevada.
Join the team of case management, education, and care professionals who support our long-standing, physician-led coordinated care model. Over the past 20 years, our dedicated clinicians have refined the concept of coordinated care, adding popular programs and services such as our 24/7 Patient Support Center, after-hours care, in-home care, and house calls. Today, we continue to excel in patient outcomes, patient satisfaction, and clinician fulfillment through our innovative programs.